In my attempt not to burden people with unwanted news of the Tower Twins, I thought I'd start a blog chronicling the preparation for and the arrival of the dynamic duo I like to call Pink & Pink. Now, if anyone wants to find out what's happening in the x2 world, they can log on and read.
Today, the twins are in the 20th week of growth (21 weeks along) and are the length of bananas. We get a weekly newsletter informing us of the development of the girls in ounces and inches but it makes most sense to me when they are compared to fruits and vegetables. Food I understand! They started out as blueberries and evolved to apples, avocados, bell peppers, heirloom tomatoes...I've got Carmen Miranda in my tummy!
1 comment:
YAY! I'm so excited that you've created a blog ... too cute.
I also updated my blog in honor of you starting one ... you're a powerful motivator! I've also linked to your blog through mine.
Post a Comment