It has been far too long since I’ve blogged about the girls. Jensen & Ariana are absolutely amazing! Every day they discover something new and it is a blast! Nine months old on July 12th. Today we went to the pediatrician for the 9th month well-check & development assessment. Of course, they both aced their tests because they are PER-FECT! Both girls are 27.5 inches tall; Jensen weighs 18 lbs 5 oz (45th percentile) and Ariana weighs 18 lbs 15 oz (50th percentile). Both girls are scooting, crawling & cruising, saying “da-da, ma-ma, la-la”, laughing and pulling up on everything.
Ari especially loves to play with Randall. Her bedtime ritual, once in her crib, includes putting her hand through the slats to pet Randall. Once she touches him, she slips her had back into the crib, buries her face in her sheet, pops her hand back out to pet Randall. She does this 3-4 times before she starts to drift off. Randall is such a good sport.
Both girls really love getting into Randall’s food & water. Last weekend, Bryan took Ari down to the kitchen with him to make coffee. He put her on the floor and she promptly put something in her mouth. He assumed it was a piece of kibble. Nope, Randall’s heartworm/flea medicine!!! I quickly called the nurse line; the nurse laughed at me at first and told me the “dog food is non-toxic” – I assured her that I wasn’t concerned much about the dog food as the medicine and she quickly dialed poison control. Poison Control suggested giving Ari milk but they weren’t concerned about the ingredients of the medicine. We were surprisingly calm about the whole thing. A couple hours later there was a voicemail for Ariana “Hello, this is Poison Control calling for Ariana Tower”. I love that it was her first call!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment