Since we're leaving for Indiana on Wednesday and I won't have another chance to post this week, I wanted to share with you that "someone" kicked on Friday night. We were getting really jealous of all these other pregnant girls talking about how active their babies were so we decided to experiment. I drank 1/4 of a can of regular Diet Coke and woke 1 or 2 girls up. It was the most amazing feeling! Bryan was even able to put his cheek to my tummy and feel it too.
Here's a my Mr. Wizard version of what it feels like (this experiment requires 4 hands): hold a small piece of Saran Wrap taut, put your palm on one side, poke your finger into the wrap through the other side, lightly touching your palm. Voila - baby kicks!
1 comment:
OMG ... that's awesome! I wish I could come see you and feel your kicking belly! Can't believe we're so far away during this special time in your life ... love you chica!
Post a Comment