At 23 weeks (+3 days), the girls are the size of spaghetti squash. I just love the fruit/veggie analogy!
We had a most wonderful baby shower in South Bend on Saturday hosted by my mom and Aunt Debbie. They both outdid themselves and went completely overboard with the "two peas in a pod" party. Bryan and I were absolutely overwhelmed by everyone's generosity. I cried while opening gifts - the clothing is so little and so adorable!
It was wonderful to see everyone and the singing telegram (wearing a taco costume) was definitely a highlight. I will post pictures soon.
2 comments:
I can't wait to see more pics!
Hey Shay,
We were so sad to miss your shower. It would have been so much more fun than Georgia. I doubt you'll be back in South Bend again before the babies, but we want to see pics too.
Sara and Tim
Post a Comment