Picture this: at 6 months, the length of a spaghetti squash and the weight of a large mango x 2! I can't help but hum the song "Last Mango in Paris" by Jimmy Buffett.
We finally decided on and purchased crib bedding & nursery decor for the dynamic duo - MONKEYS! The bedding is "gender neutral" so it has a lot of mint green and pale yellow but we're going to girl it up a bit with "peach fuzz" walls and ribbons.
We went to the Doctor this morning and everything looks great! I've gained 24 lbs and my belly measures 27 which is very good. The girls are head-to-head and have started their dance recitals - they are kicking constantly. I'm giving them reindeer names of Dancer & Prancer.
Dancer & Prancer's first friend, who they will share a nanny with, was born on Friday. Mallory Emerson will be wise in the ways of the world and will undoubtedly pass her knowledge on to Dancer & Prancer later this fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment