At 25 weeks, the girls are the size of an ear of corn :) and weigh a little over 1 pound each. 37 weeks is considered full-term for twins so we may only have 12 weeks to go. At first, before I started to show, I thought "November is so far away"; after my belly began to bulge I thought "slow down - this is going so fast!" The Dr. has encouraged us to get everything in order in the next month just in case the girlies arrive early. We start our childbirth/infant care classes the first week of August.
Bryan is going to start painting the nursery on Sunday. This is the first painting project ever that I've gotten a "get out of jail free" card for! YAY! The furniture is in so as soon as the paint is up, we will schedule delivery. I promise to post pictures soon.
1 comment:
OMG ... you're too cute! And seriously ... I can't believe you're almost ready already!?! I can't wait to see more pics ...
Post a Comment