30 weeks - Went to see the specialist yesterday. The girls are both 3lbs! YAHOO! They look great! Twin A is still breech, Twin B is still transverse. The doc said that Twin A still has a lot of room to move around and could easily change her position. Twin B, however, has “no motivation to move” because she’s comfy. In my mind, I’m prepping for a c-section. She said this is the point that I will start feeling the aches & pains of a singleton mom who is near term (swollen feet, backaches, etc). When we left the office I told Bryan that I am a “superstar” – I’m growing awesome babies!
I will post a few pics of the babies’ room this weekend. We are awaiting the delivery of a big, ugly, behemoth of a recliner. For the record, I hate recliners but caved knowing that I will spend a lot of time in it nursing. We are going to hang block letters spelling out the girls’ names above their cribs (so we know who is who) but won’t do so until they arrive home. We’re 90% decided on their names but are keeping them top secret. Suffice it to say, there probably won’t be many other girls in their school classes with the same names.
1 comment:
You look great! The room looks great! I'm so excited!
I'm glad you are doing so well ... if anyone is going to have superstar babies it'd be you!
MUCH LOVE!
Post a Comment