Friday, September 12, 2008

Sept. 12, 2008 - Breathe

Saw the doc this week; all is well. I’m holding steady at 33 lbs – not sure how since my belly has grown another 3 inches in the last 2 weeks. I liken myself to a Weeble-Wobble except that I’m not sure I’d pop back up if I fell over. The girls have dropped a bit so I can breathe again – glorious, deep, cleansing breaths!

I had a dream that the twins were 2 year old blondies running around, one refusing to wear clothes.

I’m reading a great book called The Secrets of the Baby Whisperer (by Tracy Hogg) so I’m getting more comfortable with the responsibility coming our way (it really helps to read that nerves are normal). I’m also doing an amazing job, if I do say so myself, of not freaking out about the house being un-tidy. Last week we had a new entertainment center delivered (custom built for our little nook) and it didn’t fit! It took a few days for the furniture guys to come back out to pick up the piece (they are fixing it) so there were 2 entertainment centers sitting in the middle of my living room floor and electronics sitting on the counters, end tables, etc. Instead of trying to arrange the clutter and stomping around grumpily about it all, I just went upstairs each day and put my feet up like a little princess. Most of you know, this was a HUGE step for me.

No comments: