Friday, October 10, 2008

Oct. 10, 2008 - A BIG Apology to the "Stupid, Ugly" Chair

I’m sorry, Chair, for calling you stupid and ugly. You're wonderful and comfortable and I love you!

I’ve been spending a couple hours every evening in the girls’ room, lounging in the chair, listening to lullabies and reading.

Went to the Dr. (on the weekly schedule now) and everything is great. I’ve lost weight, the girls have gained. The doc said I lost weight in my feet! Working from home has helped with the swelling so much. I so appreciate that my boss allowed me the flexibility to work from home when I needed to. I’ve been on the verge of tears all morning – we’re FULL TERM!!! YAY!

Now I’m taking predictions. I had a dream many months ago that the girls would be born between Oct. 12-18. I think it’ll be sometime next week; Bryan’s guess is the 18th. Anyone else want to bet on a day?

1 comment:

MissCaron said...

Awwww. Can't believe it's almost time ... I have a feeling it will be any day now ...

Libras are good people. Plus these girls have great parents. I can't wait to meet them!

LOVE YOU SHAY!