Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nov. 23, 2008 - Thankful

I LOVE Thanksgiving - it is my favorite holiday. I love to indulge in all the yummy dishes without feeling guilty - Thanksgiving is all about food, afterall. Thanksgiving also kicks off the holiday season and gets me in the spirit...how can you not get into the holiday spirit when you sit and really think about what it is you're thankful for?

I am always thankful for my family, friends and health (and the health of my family & friends). This year the holidays are so much more special due to the arrival of Jensen and Ari. I am so thankful for their safe arrival, their health and the bright future ahead of them. I look forward to maintaining existing traditions and starting new traditions that will be meaningful to them for the rest of their lives. Additionally, I am thankful (and thrilled) that my mom is in Austin - for good - and that she'll be present in our lives daily.

Happy Thanksgiving All - I'm thankful for you!!!

No comments: