Wow, 2008 has come to a close. Is it just me or did this year FLY by? Late February 2008, we learned we were expecting twins. We were so shocked! Up until Oct. 12th, the day the girls were born, we still couldn't believe we were going to be entrusted with 2 PEOPLE! Talk about responsibility!
Jensen & Ariana are amazing! The week of Christmas brought about several firsts: the first time they noticed each other; the first time they laughed; the first time they slept in their own cribs (I cried! Bryan said "it's not like they are moving out of the house" and I seriously sobbed "no, but they're one step closer to it!"); and the first time they slept through the night.
Every sweet little movement they make moves me to tears. Ey-yi-yi, I am just a blubbering mess these days!
Thanks a bunch for keeping up with us via this blog - stay tuned in 2009 for many more firsts. Wishing y'all a wonderful new year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment