Both girls are razzing and blowing bubbles – LOUDLY! It is so darned cute! While we haven’t yet achieved a routine, the girls are sleeping through the night more often. They have very busy schedules of awaking at leisure (with smiles, of course), breakfast with Mommy & Daddy, watch a little Olivia the Pig/Dora on Nickelodeon (they are intrigued by the colors and movements) then off to Nanny Alison’s for a day of playing. Daddy or Grammie picks them up and either takes them for a walk or takes them home. Dinner/bath time/playtime/cuddle time with Mommy & Daddy then off to sleep. Ahhh, the life of a baby.
The pediatrician told us to start giving the girls 1-2 oz of water each day – when we introduced them to water, Jensen slurped hers down; Ari was a bit more apprehensive. Unfortunately, we haven’t made the time to give them water since! Bad parents! In a couple weeks we will introduce rice cereal.
Yesterday I booked a cruise – we will be heading to Jamaica, Grand Cayman & Cozumel in October, 1 week before the girls’ first birthdays. We’re spoiling them! I didn’t travel outside the country until I was 20! I’m sure it’ll be a challenge to travel with little ones – the packing alone will be interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment