It's been a month since I last blogged about the dynamic duo - Jensen & Ariana. I was basking in the experience! Both girls are so amazing! They are beautiful, alert, active and fun!
The girls have started eating rice cereal every night. The first few times was hit & miss - one night Jensen would be curious and try it and Ari would scream when the spoon came close. Now, both girls are gobbling up every bite and asking for more. They both love to grab at the cereal with their hands then, when their mouths are full, put their fingers in their mouths too. It is so stinky cute!
Both girls are also starting to sit up on their own. They both can sit upright for about 3 seconds before leaning all the way forward into what is a very challenging yoga move for adults.
Jensen & Ari have brought such joy to our lives...and the lives of Grandma & Papa & Grammie T. I will post pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment