This blog started as a way to keep family and friends up-to-date on my pregnancy. Now that we're 3 years into life with twins (and no one has been hurt - YAY US!), this is my outlet for expressing thoughts and experiences as I live, laugh and love, eat, drink and be married...
Friday, April 17, 2009
April 17, 2009 - Growing Girls
We took Jensen & Ari for their 6 month well-check today. Jensen weighs 15 lbs, 9 oz (she has gained 1 lb, 9 0z since last week's Dr visit when she had a stomach bug); Ari weighs 16 lbs, 3 oz. Both girls are 25.5 inches long. They love veggies - they've had green beans, peas, carrots & sweet potatoes so far. This weekend we'll try meats. Pureed meat, yuck! Before anyone asks, yes, I will feed my children beef even though I don't eat it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment