Friday, May 1, 2009

May 1, 2009 - Firsts

Last week Bryan and I left the nest and headed north to Indiana for 3.5 days. Grandma & Pawpaw stayed with the girls Thursday morning through Friday evening, Grammie Teresa was on duty Friday evening through Sunday afternoon. It was almost painful to kiss the girls good-bye on Thursday morning.

While we were gone, Ari cut her first tooth! It is so adorable. Both girls now reach for you when you pick them up. They are so active and interactive. I just want to freeze time!

They both love their “big” girl food. So far, they haven’t been crazy about Ham but neither am I. We’ll try it again soon. They love all their veggies & fruits. It is so much fun to feed them. It is so much fun to play with them. It is so much fun to cuddle them. Really, is there anything at all better in the world?!

First Mother's Day coming up next week. Wonder what the girls will do to celebrate ;)

No comments: