2 heads of cauliflower! No wonder I am feeling heavy! This is the first week that I've "noticed" being pregnant...I know that sounds weird since I'm so pregnant that I can't see my toes. Last Saturday I pulled weeds for a couple hours then shopped till I dropped. The girls just HAD to have homecoming outfits and, ok, while I was at it, I decked out their bathroom with monkeys.
On Sunday my feet felt like Fred Flintstone's! It was my sign that I need to take it back a notch and not assume that I can do all the things I've always done before. The Flintstone feet stuck around for a few days.
Latest emotional jag: yesterday I gave Bryan a really hard time about never buying me cards for my birthday. This morning when I woke up there was a card next to my pillow and another in the kitchen. The cards were funny & sweet but I just cried - I felt terrible for being mean - he'd had the cards for a while!
The third trimester is just beginning...the fun is yet to come!
1 comment:
Well, of course you should get a card from your hubbie for your birthday...and on your actual birthday! Your best friend gets to be late because she is several states away. I didn't get a card for my birthday either. All I got was a stinkin' engagement ring. :-)
Post a Comment