I asked the Dr. today if we could schedule an eviction date for the girls. Not surprisingly, she declined my request. She said that I (and the twins) are doing great (she’s still not concerned about my Frankenstein feet because my blood pressure is good). She actually said that the babes could come any day now – imagine that shocker! While it would be nice to see my cute feet and be able to sleep comfortably, I’m not quite ready for them to arrive today!
The girls are still breech and transverse so the likelihood of a c-section is extremely high but the doc said we’ll “schedule” it when I actually go into labor. I didn’t realize you could “plan” a c-section during labor but apparently you can. We’re still holding out for 37 weeks - full term (2 more to go) before we want them to make their way into this world.
So, since the girls can arrive “any day now” it is time to start working from home. I’d hate to go into labor in the office – not because it would be embarrassing but because I’d be 45 minutes from the hospital!
That stupid chair still hasn’t arrived…
1 comment:
Why do you have to sit in the "stupid chair?" What did you do?
Post a Comment